Thursday, December 2, 2010

18 weeks

Not much new to report this week in terms of how I’m feeling. I haven’t had any of the migraines since last week so I’m hoping that will continue. While doing a little research I learned that staying hydrated is the key to helping/preventing headaches so I’m working on drinking more water while at work, we will see if that helps!

Other than that tomorrow is the big day - our ultrasound! I absolutely cannot wait to see our babe – we’ve prayed every day since we knew I was pregnant that this baby would be healthy so I’m anxious to see how he/she is progressing and of course to find out if I need to stock up on girl or boy supplies! I’m just hoping our babe will cooperate tomorrow and we get to see the goods!:)

I’ve gone back and forth on my feeling regarding the gender. At first I was for sure it was a boy based on a few distinct dreams I had, then for a while I had the feeling it was a girl for no definite reason, and now I’m back to being unsure. Sigh. Majority of the people we’ve asked think it’s a girl but I’ve heard a few boys in the mix this week as it gets closer too. I’ll be sure to post tomorrow the exciting news. In the meantime, here’s what various internet sites have to say…..My friend Bailey did this the week of their ultrasound and I thought it was really cute so I thought I’d steal her idea!

Chinese Birth Chart says…..it’s a girl (Aug and age 26)

Chinese Lunear Calendar (don’t know the difference) says…..it’s a girl


Old Wives Tales Gender Predictor says……it’s a boy


Parents.com gender test says…..it’s a girl



Childbirth.org gender test says……it’s a girl

So, looks like according to the internet this babe is a girl. What’s your predicton?

PS - I didn’t forget my 4 month picture, still to come – maybe by this weekendJ

Can't wait to see our sweet potato tomorrow!

Baby's now the size of a sweet potato!
Baby's become amazingly mobile (compared to you, at least), passing the hours yawning, hiccupping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking, and swallowing. And baby is finally big enough that you'll soon be able to feel her movements.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment