Monday, December 13, 2010

punta cana

In just a few short days we will be on a plane heading to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic and I absolutely cannot wait! In my thankful for post one of the things I said I’m thankful for is the beach and that’s no joke. I adore the ocean, crashing waves, endless sights of turquoise blue water, having a tropical drink (don’t worry they will be virgin pina coladas this timeJ) while getting a tan – I love it all. So, off we’ll go to spend 5 days or so on the beaches relaxing and enjoying some much warmer weather before celebrating Christmas with family. We have a busy Christmas weekend planned, as usual, but look forward to spending time with both of our families and enjoying some extra time off the week following Christmas too.
One thing in particular that I’m looking forward to while I’m back in IA is meeting one of my closest friends new baby girl, Kinley! Kinley was born on the 7th which was just before I had to head to Texas for work otherwise I would have had my booty in a car that weekend to meet her. But, of course I had that trip and then the Punta Cana trip planned so I will have to settle with meeting her after Christmas. I made a few things for Miss Kinley and I can’t wait to give them to her mama, Bailey, and see them on her – she’s so adorable. It’s also a reality check for me to realize that my high school friends are now having babies and that I will have my own little one in just 5 short months – where does the time go and when did we get to be old enough to have these responsibilities?!
Anyways, here’s a few pictures to tease your senses of where I will be in just a few days!

One most post to come on Thursday – my 20 weeks recap and then I will be on a blog break until after Christmas with plenty of updates by then I'm sure.
I hope you, your family, your friends, have a wonderful Christmas celebrating the miracle of God sending his son to this Earth for one purpose – to forgive our sins! May you feel Christ’s love for you this season and consider all the blessings you have, no matter where your circumstances may find you.

1 comment:

  1. We get to head to the dominican in January!! Hope you have a GREAT relaxing time!!

    ReplyDelete