Tuesday, December 6, 2011

5 things

I got this off another blog I read and thought it was a good idea, so here goes.
You may not know that I
have 2 tatoos (and Jimmy hates tatoos)
have run 5 half marathons and 1 full marathon
played college softball, I was a pitcher
have moved 6 times in 6 years because of my jobs
play guitar
I'm really pretty knowledgeable about
tractors / farming - who would have thought
baseball
excel
everyday fashion
running


I know nothing about
how things work - my husband is completely "wired" wanting to know how things work
and I could usually care less
how to drive a stick shift
techy type stuff and how it all works
movie quotes - when people quote movies I just laugh and pretend I know what movie it's from :)
politics


And I believe
in God and that He truly blesses those that seek Him
that you should always do something you love
that marriage and children are God's greatest gifts to us on Earth
that you should always treat people with respect and kindness
that it's our responsibility to care for those less fortunate, not the government's

3 comments: