Wednesday, November 28, 2012

paisley grace schipper

On Sunday morning at 7:29am my sister Jacinda and brother in law Clint welcomed their sweet baby girl into this world. Paisley Grace Schipper.

We were able to go see them at the hospital on Sunday night as a family and then I spent a few hours at the hospital yesterday morning while my mom stayed with my kiddos.

She is just a doll - so much dark hair, her mommy's nose and dimples, and daddy's dark skin.

Babies are such blessings. Every time a child is born it truly is a miracle and we are so thrilled that she arrived safely and healthy - both her and mama!

I can't wait for my sister to experience motherhood and I'm incredibly thankful that we live so close that we will be here to watch little Paisley grow.

We love you Paisley Grace and we look forward to all the fun memories ahead!









1 comment:

  1. Oh Miss Paisely! We are so thankful for you and your parents! Welcome to our family. And go ahead and get your booty out here to CO since you decided to come about 18 1/2 hours too late for me! :(

    ReplyDelete