Monday, July 22, 2013

things to remember

As these days seem to fly on by and the busyness of our summer plans consume us often times I take notes in my phone documenting little things I want to remember about my kiddos, and this stage of life. Though their are undoubtedly hard days there are so many good days, and moments, as well and here are a few of my current favorites:

When Preston plays he never goes too long without stopping, flashing me a big ol' smile, and then army crawling as fast as he can into my arms for a little snuggle and slobbery kiss!

Preston's soft fluffy hair

Lily's sweet voice that often says "I love you Mommy" completely out of the blue

The way Preston snuggles in for a few minutes when I go get him from his crib in the morning and from naps

Preston's slobbery slobbery kisses all over my face

The way Lily just runs and gives you a big hug totally unexpected

The way Lily always asks where we are going and what we are doing today as soon as she wakes up

The way Preston and Lily play together - rolling on top of each other, pinching each other's faces, and laughing together. Which is of course usually followed by Lily kicking him or he pinching her, but that's beside the point :)

Lily saying funny things "I need to put on my makeup" "oopees" (instead of opps or opsee) "no, I do it" (at least 100 times a day)

Lily putting her undies and/or shorts on backwards or just wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment