Tuesday, September 27, 2011

touch of fall

Generally speaking I'm not a seasonal decorator other than decorating for Christmas. I think my style is neutral enough that I don't need to constantly change it. That being said, I do like to switch thing up every now and then and swap out a few things around the house when the weather changes. So I did my "fall decorating" last week and this is what I came up with:

my wreath - i made this one using stuff from hobby lobby 

my "decorative" table - silly, we don't actually eat here but i like to keep it decorated pretty

berries in the windowsill - i swapped out my flowers for some fall follage and berries 
i put this together with things from hobby lobby

I still plan to put some pumpkins on the porch but that's about it. I also planted 2 purple mums in place of my green plants on the porch - I really love the purple. I also found these neat holiday art pieces on a website the other day that I thought were really cute and I may attempt to recreate with some paint and a canvas if I get some time - aren't they cute!




1 comment:

  1. LOVE the autumn one, that seems simple enough to recreate...post pictures when you do it!:)

    ReplyDelete