Tuesday, March 20, 2012

2 years

This was us 2 years ago.

Today Jimmy and I celebrate 2 years of wedded bless. 2 years doesn't seem like that long, does it? But when I think about all the things that have happened in our lives in the last 2 years it's a little crazy. I moved to Springfield, we had our baby girl, we moved to Iowa, we discovered we are expecting baby #2 - and so many things in between.

When I stood before Jimmy 2 years ago telling him I'd love him forever I really didn't think it was possible for me to ever love him more than I did in that moment but I do. Not every day is bliss but I can honestly say that every night as I lay my head down and talk to God about what's on my heart gratitude for the relationship I have with my husband overflows. God knew what He was doing when He created Jimmy to be my partner.

My love for Jimmy has grown every day as I watch him interact with our baby girl, my family, our friends, coworkers, neighbors, and strangers. He is so much more than my husband and I can't imagine my life without him.

I often wonder if everyone has the kind of love that we have and unfortunately I don't think so. True love is rare, it's worth waiting for, and it's worth fighting for.

Jimmy - may you always know that my heart overflows with happiness when I simply think about you. I adore and I love you more than anything in this world. May we continue to walk hand in hand, trusting our lives to God's plan through the many more years of happiness that lie ahead. You are my one true love and I'm forever yours. Happy Anniversary Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment