Monday, March 26, 2012

grover's lately

Where did the month of March go?! Seriously each month that passes I can't believe another month has passed by and this awesome weather we have been having just makes the days pass even quicker. March for us was full of Jimmy traveling, birthday's, and an anniversary!

Jimmy traveled to WY with my brother, brother in laws, and a friend for an annual snow mobiling trip in the mountains and then a day after he got back was off to Mexico for a week for work. Boo! We have been thankful to have him home the rest of the month but are preparing for a busy 3-4 months of travel for him approaching.

March 7th is my brothers birthday which we celebrated on March 10th as that day is my nephew Devin's birthday as well. They hosted a joint birthday grill out to celebrate them both.

That same weekend, March 11th we celebrated Lily's best buddies birthday, her name is also Lily by attending a 1st birthday party at their house - it was a rainbow theme and so so cute!

Then came March 16th which was my birthday! I love my birthday!! This year it was made special by a lunch date and shopping to pick out some goodies for my birthday with my mom, coming home to flowers and Scratch cupcakes from the hubby, and then dinner at my favorite local restaurant Brown Bottle and off to a movie with Jimmy that night. I got lots of fun gifts and cute cute new summer maternity clothes! Most of all it was fun to think back on another blessed year and be thankful for health and blessings!

Just 4 days after my birthday on the 20th was our anniversary  - 2 years - whoot whoot! Which we are celebrating with a trip to St Pete, FL next month and I absolutely cannot wait! We all know I love the beach! If you've been to St Pete and have any suggestions for things to do let me know!

And today we celebrate my older sister's birthday and the last of our March celebrations :)

So we have had a busy busy month celebrating another healthy year for so many. Aside from that we've been enjoying the weather with walks, visits to the park, outdoor picnics, dragging the patio set and spring decor out, and watching flowers and trees already bloom!

We have a busy rest of the Spring and Summer ahead too - bridal showers, graduations, Lily's birthday, my high school reunion, bachelorette party, and weddings galore. I am looking forward to everything we have ahead and a speedy pregnancy as this belly is already OUT there :)

On the pregnancy note I felt baby kick for the first time this past week. I feel movement almost every night now as I lie down at the end of the day and I love wondering about what baby will be like, how baby will look, if baby will be like Lily, etc. etc. We find out in just 5 weeks if it's a boy and girl and I'm already anxious for that appointment! And I promise to post a bump picture soon - I'm waiting for the 16 week mark to get going with the monthly shots.

Until then here's some other entertaining photos of us lately.

was too funny not to include - lily had a bad diaper rash so we were letting her crawl around with bare buns (per my mom's suggestion) and jimmy caught me with rollers in hair and a protuding belly bump getting a kiss from lily may

loves to play on the stairs!

peak a boo with the dish towel

her first whale spout

lily (garvin's) 1st birthday party - danielle and lily and lily and i

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the picture of you with your 2 babies! Precious! Love you all!:)

    ReplyDelete