Monday, April 2, 2012

first babydoll

Funny story.

I've noticed lately that Lily has been interested in babydolls when we go to other friend's houses that have them or she sees them around. So I thought that'd be a good little gift to add to her presents for her birthday. I picked one up at Target, kept it in the bag, and set it by the stairs to bring downstairs next trip down. I left the room for a few minutes only to find upon my return that Lily had found the baby doll in the sack, was trying to pull it out, and crying because she wanted it so bad! Who knew I needed to begin hiding things from my child at 10 months old! So, she got an early birthday present and I think it goes without saying, she loves it!







3 comments:

  1. What a sweet little Miss Mommy already! I got her gift, can't wait!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetheart, that is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved that I got to see Lily playing with her doll firsthand! I can't believe how cute she is with that baby doll!
    It was fun coming over and hanging out with you guys! :-))

    ReplyDelete