Saturday, July 21, 2012

little man's room

Our little man's room is pretty much complete. We have a few finishing touches here and there and I have to decide if I need something else on the walls but for the most part it's complete and I LOVE it.

I actually started planning out his room with different crib bedding in mind but went another direction once I got going. I love modern contemporary design and adore all the funky patterns and prints that create that style so that's what you see throughout the room. Lots of color, fun patterns, and different textures.

The 3 canvases hanging above the dresser are a project I worked on a few months back. Super simple and a cheap alternative to pricey prints. I simply found 3 different fabrics that I loved at Hobby Lobby and wrapped and stapled them to 3 canvaes and vila - artwork.

I also love the little vintage inspired red clock hanging above the light switch. And another favorite is the contemporary letters that spell out his name that will complete the night stand (I had to take them down for the pictures of course:) )

So here's a peak at his room - hard to believe that in 8 weeks or less this will be home for our little guy!







2 comments:

  1. LOVE the room! LOVE LOVE the sheet and crib skirt...so darn cute! I think I recognize some of those precious little clothes hanging in that closet too!:)

    ReplyDelete