Wednesday, June 29, 2011

newborn pics

I think I mentioned in a previous post that one of my best friends from high school, Bailey, has a photographer business and takes great pictures. So once we had Lily I knew I wanted her to take her newborn pictures. Because of all the craziness with the move and such we weren't able to take them until she was 4 weeks old or so but they turned out so good - I'm having a hard time picking which ones I want to put up! Here's a peak at some of my little babe - enjoy!

And if you want to check out Bailey's website it's baileykingphotography.com - thanks again for capturing Lily's personality so well Bailey!




such a classic lily face

my fav outfit:)

just checking out daddy



bailey captured lily's first smiles!


my sweet sweet baby - she is such a miracle

2 comments:

  1. Jenna, Lilly is such a sweet heart! So petite, gorgeous little family you have going on here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, sweet baby girl...I can't wait to meet you!

    ReplyDelete