Monday, July 11, 2011

2 month stats

Well we had her 2 month appointment today so I wanted to post her stats for documentation. This was the first time we met her new doctor and he was so great - he spent so much time talking to me and addressing some concerns Jimmy and I had.

Sadly this appointment came with a shot which made me really sad. Most people told me it's harder for me than her and that's probably true but that still doesn't make it any easier to watch. But, we got through it:) - she's just been a little fussier than usual today so fingers crossed she will sleep ok tonight and have no side affects or reactions to the shot.

So here's her stats - she's a healthy growing girl:)
Weight: 13lb 12oz
Height: 22 1/2in

Compared to 2 week appointment of:
Weight: 9lbs 2oz
Height: 20 3/4 in

No comments:

Post a Comment