Friday, July 29, 2011

28 years

Today is Jimmy's 28th birthday.


Happy Birthday my love!


You are more than I ever prayed for, you truly are my best friend - the kind of friend you always want to be around whether it's off doing something crazy or cuddled up on the couch, you are loyal, honest, trustworthy, Godly, hardworking, compassionate, and so much more. You are my soul mate and I thank God every single day for trusting me to be your life partner.


You are a wonderful father to our baby girl - I know you will teach her what's important in life, to love Jesus, to be kind to others, to appreciate and (maybe) love the outdoors like you:), to be a friend, be honest, and to just be herself.


You love me unconditional and in a way I never knew I could be loved.


Everthing won't always be perfect but I know you are always and will always be there beside me and we will conquer any and everything together, as a family.


I love you more than words could ever express and am so thankful for you.
Happy Birthday baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment