Tuesday, August 9, 2011

lets party

I have a little catching up to do so this is a post overviewing the birthday party I threw for Jimmy at our place a few weeks ago.

It was a fun evening entertaining and getting together with our families. My parents, brother, sister-in law and their 2 kiddos, my grandparents and grandma as well as my aunt and uncle that happened to be in town from California, his parents, sisters, sisters boyfriend, and one set of grandparents were all able to come - so it was a house full!

None of our grandparents had seen our place yet so I figured it'd be a great opportunity to have everyone over and celebrate Jimmy's birthday as well. I made 3 pans of lasagna, 3 loaves of garlic bread, casear salad, romaine salad, fruit kabobs, key lime fruit dip, mozarella tomato bites, & ice cream cake. Lots of food and thankfully it all turned out yummy - or so they all said!:)

Here's some pictures from the night.


clockwise - robin (jimmy's mom), jim (jimmy's dad), shan (my dad), bonita (my mom), brenda (my aunt) with lily

clockwise - randy (my uncle), steve & jalissa (jimmy's sister & bf), ron (jimmy's gpa), jimmy, & eldon (my gpa)

clockwise - elna & donna (my gmas), kristle (sis in law), & nick (my bro)

me & my baby

our family





No comments:

Post a Comment