Monday, November 7, 2011

family pictures

My good friend Bailey King has a photography business and was so good about squeezing us in last minute for a mini family photo shoot because I needed a few updated pics for our Christmas card. I had her come to our house because I wanted them to be casual and homey and they turned out great. I think she even commented at one point "are you ok with that crockpot being in the background?" :)


The only disappointment I had was that I had made a "Merry Christmas" banner for us to hold up in some of the shots for something fun and different - well guess who forgot to get the banner out?! I was so annoyed with myself!


I can't post all the good ones because that will take away the element of surprise on the Christmas card but here's a sneak peak!


Thanks so much Bailey - you are so talented and it's been fun to watch this passion of yours grow and turn into a business! We appreciate your flexibility with our crazy family!




2 comments: