Wednesday, November 16, 2011

thankful #26-50

My continued list of thanksgiving - 25 more...........

26. Iphones
27. The challenge of a new project
28. Finding the perfect gift for someone
29. My new leopard print wedges that I've been on the hunt for and finally found
30. An unplanned visit from my best friend this Saturday!
31. Diet Coke :)
32. Biggest Loser because as I watched it while working out last night it inspired me to run 1.5mph faster on the treadmill
33. Hobby Lobby
34. Plans for Thanksgiving that involves family - can you imagine not having anywhere to go or anyone to celebrate with - sad!
35. Christmas at Walnut volunteer opportunities - this is an upcoming event at our church that Jimmy and I are volunteering at
36.  Awesome weather
37.  Afternoon walks with Lily
38. Late night bedroom chats and giggles with Jimmy
39. Pictures to capture memories
40. Putting together our first family Christmas card
41. Wedding shower and bachelorette party planning
42. Realizing your jeans are too big and it may be time to finally buy a smaller size
43. Generous people
44. Our new small group
45. Chunky sweaters
46. Our warm fireplace 
47. Birthdays
48. Making new hairbows for Lily (and others)
49. Finding a healthy version of a favorite not so healthy food
50. My hair rollers and teasing brush

3 comments:

  1. I like your lists! Was bummed that we didn't get to walk with you for a bit the other day! This spring we should coordinate our walks a bit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #51: Seeing your big sister in CA in 42 days (and her adorable 2 little boys and handsome husband too)!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    #52: Your Momma & all the fun we have!!! I am thankful for YOU & that you live close so we can do life together!! Love you to the moon & back with all the stardust in between!!!!

    ReplyDelete