Wednesday, November 9, 2011

thankful #1-25

In light of the upcoming holidays I thought I would help prepare my heart for this season by writing a series of thankful blogs. My plan is to write 25 things I'm thankful for for the two weeks leading up to Thanksgiving. I'm going to omit the common ones because I feel like those are no brainers. We all know how much I love and am so very thankful for my husband, my baby girl, my family and my in-laws. I want to challenge my brain to think about the other things I'm thankful for, so here's my list of thanksfulness for this week:

1. My morning iced coffee.
2. My part time job that allows me to work from home.
3. Baby babble and laughter - is there a sweeter sound?
4. My Women's Bible study.
5. A new friendship.
6. The beauty of a first snow - now you can melt :)
7. Homemade applesauce.
8. The memories created while making homemade applesauce.
9. Movie dates with my mom.
10. A fun night babysitting my niece and nephew.
11. Pinterest.
12. Tomato soup and grilled cheese on a cold and rainy day.
13. Our 2 "nannies" who are so good with Lily and love her bunches.
14. A comfy couch with lots of blankets to snuggle up in at the end of the day.
15. Mid day naps.
16. Watching Lily discover something new.
17. A healthy body that allows me to run.
18. Crockpot dinners that make dinner time a little easier.
19. A new winter coat.
20. Jimmy being home for the last few weeks and no more work trips scheduled for the near future!
21. New receipes that we both like.
22. Lily's sleep schedule and sleeping through the entire night without a feeding or having to get up to put her paci back in!!
23. The anticipation of Black Friday - do you know Target opens at 12am this year?!
24. A childless stroll through Target with a peppermint mocha in hand.
25. Bath and Body Works candles burning all day.

1 comment:

  1. WHAT???!!! Target opens at midnight...might as well just not go to bed!:)

    ReplyDelete