Thursday, February 23, 2012

dancing

One of the cutest things Lily does these days (if I do say so myself) is dances. It's obvious that she loves music - maybe it's because Jimmy played guitar to her at night when she was in my belly and I'd sing and hum to her all the time while pregnant, or that music is almost always playing in our house, or that Jimmy takes her into the basement almost every night and plays guitar and sings with her while she pounds away on the hand drum and shakes the tamborine. Who really knows why it is but one thing is for sure - that girl loves music and she's not afraid to show it. Most every time music starts playing - whether it's a toy, itunes, or the radio she will start dancing and it's just precious. We've found her favorite to be Taylor Swift :) - here's a video of her "moves"!


1 comment:

  1. I think she already has her mommy's booty moves! Those little hands flapping away make me so happy...she's too much!!!!

    ReplyDelete