Wednesday, October 27, 2010

bows

I started making hair bows.

I love girly things. All things for little girls just makes me smile. Especially hair bows, flower bows, head bands, and hats. I was alarmed to find that all these things cost in the range of $10-20 in the stores and boutiques! So, I figured out how to make them myself, and now I’ve decided to venture out and see if others would be up for cheaper bows too – who doesn’t like a deal, rightJ?!
So, I’ve include a few pictures of some of the bows I’ve done but I plan to do most of them as they are requested. You tell me what color or colors you want, if you want any patterned ribbon included (zebra, giraffe, polka dot, stripe) and I’ll make you a bow. The first pictures below are of actual bow bows – loops with a center piece, and the last few are of the flower clips. For the flower clips I can include layers with polka dots, make them multi colored, or have one solid color, whatever you prefer. I can jazz up the “petals” with extra jewels if you like that look, and I have different “center” items that I can use opposed to the standard jewel on the bow or flower. I have zebra print bottle caps, flower buttons, patterned buttons, and feathers, along with the clear jewels.
I also have bow “hangers” to keep your bows on. I can use the initial of a name or a princess sign. I have also found signs with words such as “Laugh” or “Smile” that could be used as well. The example picture below is one with a name initial. I have these letters in pink, purple, and green glitter colors, white, and some black metal letters. Again, let me know what kind of letter or sign you want and if you have a preference on the ribbon that hangs down.
So how much?
Ribbon Bow
$5
Flower Bow
$5
Any Bow with a Headband
$7
Any Bow with a Hat
$10
Bow Hanger
$8
Shipping Cost
$2


The great thing about the headband or hat is that you can mix and match any bow or flower on any headband or hat so keep that in mind!
Think Christmas, it’s less than 2 months away – I think it’s a great gift idea for young daughters, nieces, and granddaughters!
Send me an email at davisjennak@gmail.com if you are interested and I’ll get your order made and shipped ASAP, I hope you enjoy them as much as I doJ


Ribbon bows - these can be as big or small as you'd like - I like them big:)


The hats are adorable with ribbon bows too


All different kinds of flower bows





Here's an example of one with something other than a jewel at the center


Hats with flower clips - any bow can be added to a hat




Hair bow hanger with glitter initial


2 comments:

  1. Cute blog, cute bows and congratulations Jenna! Welcome to the blogging community it's quite addicting. :) I'm excited to follow your journey to motherhood, it's a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, these are incredibly adorable!!!!! I'll have to admit it makes me want a little girl (maybe the 3rd time will be a charm)!:) Any ideas for boys, I'll take some of that!?

    ReplyDelete