Thursday, January 6, 2011

23 weeks

Not a whole lot new to report this week. I continue to grow more hungry every day and am noticing that often times I can out eat JimmyJ Granted he is on a health kick and trying to watch what he eats but I feel like I’m going off the other end these days! Most days at work I have eaten my entire lunch and afternoon snacks by 1, lets hope this doesn’t keep up!
Other than that, we are anxious for our appointment on Tuesday and for our ultrasound to see our baby girl again and see how much she’s grown in the past 5 weeks. We also continue with the name discussion. We have a few that we like a lot but still haven’t decided on just one.
It’s crazy for me to think about how fast this time has gone. I knew the months of November and December would fly by with the holidays but I can hardly believe it when I look down and see my belly and realize that in just 7 weeks I will be 30 weeks pregnant! Every day as we pray for our little girl neither of us can believe we are actually going to be a mommy and daddy and absolutely cannot wait to meet our baby girl!
This update gave us the same comparison as last week, the size of a papaya – my other update told me the size of a large mango.

Baby's now the size of a papaya!
Baby's little face is fully formed...minus the baby fat, of course. The next task at hand for baby: sprouting two teeny-tiny nipples!

No comments:

Post a Comment