Wednesday, January 26, 2011

confessions

I read quite a few blogs and have found that often times several of them do “brain dumps” or confessions so I stole their idea and bring you confessions from the heartJ
1.   I can’t go to the movies without getting a fountain pop.
2.   I eat a string cheese every day.
3.   Lately it’s a good week if I get 3 workouts in – sigh.

getting a rub down during the chicago marathon
4.   I haven’t loved being pregnant and find it hard to understand what women mean when they say this. What’s so great about getting fat?! Partially kidding but mostly not.
5.   I don’t call my best friends enough.
6.   I haven’t given up caffeine while pregnant – limited myself yes, completely refrained no.
7.   I love reading about celebrity’s lives for no apparent reason.
8.   Jimmy and I love to cuddle and sometimes sneak into our bed just to cuddle for a little bit after work or in the middle of the day on the weekends.

snuggling up the weekend we got engaged - jul09
9.   Every Sunday at church I get teary eyed when worshipping because I think about my family and friends all over the country doing the same thing, and because of all the times I was alone and living in different places worshipping by “myself” this brought me so much comfort.
10. I still cannot believe we are actually having a baby.

the test don't lie - aug10
11. A few weeks ago I bought a package of “Be My Valentine” zebra cakes, brought them to work, and ate the whole box within a few days.

wedding cake - yummy!
12. I am so thankful for where we are financially and the lack of debt we carry as a young couple. This is such a good feeling as we start a family and face an unknown income change (I plan to cut back to either part time or less hours once baby girl arrives and we are still unsure of what that will look like in my pay).
13. Jimmy and I found a new ice cream place in town – Orange Leaf – where you pick and serve yourself yogurt out of tons of options, pile on the toppings, and then pay based off how much it ways. It’s amazing and I think about it at least 5 times during the day….I wish we lived closer to this establishment.
14. Giving birth freaks the crap out of me and I pray my water doesn’t break at the office, how embarrassing!
15. One day I hope we own a lake house.
16. I cannot wait to meet my new nephew and am super jealous that mom and dad get to see him tomorrow. Seriously, look at this face!
samuel william gardzelewski - 2 weeks old

1 comment:

  1. I agree, look at that face! Can't wait for you guys to come out and meet him!!!!!

    ReplyDelete