Wednesday, April 6, 2011

10 guilty pleasures

1.   Onion rings & a chocolate milkshake – this is something I very rarely allow myself to have but that I really do love
2.   Reality TV – my favs are Bachelor/ette, Biggest Loser, American Idol, and Khloe and Kim Take New YorkJ
3.   A Diet Coke or Dr Pepper fountain pop – there’s just something about fountain pop that I like so much better than from a can or bottle
4.   Reading blogs of people I don’t know – my hubs thinks I’m weird for this one
5.   Target – I’ve deemed it impossible for me to leave that store without spending 100 dollars or more
6.   Coach purses – I think I’ve explained this one enough on this blogJ
7.   Movie theatre popcorn – I never used to buy it at the theatre until I became pregnant now I wonder if I’ll ever be able to go to the movies without getting itK
8.   Running – I suppose this is a healthy pleasure, huh?!
9.   Baseball – I LOVE going to baseball games when the weather is just starting to get nice
10. Pedicures – love love love them, especially going with my mom and/or sisters

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on numbers 2.3,4,5, and 8! Fountain sodas taste SO much better ... Especially with pellet ice cubes. :)

    ReplyDelete