Saturday, March 19, 2011

1 year ago - 3/20/10


One year ago I remember so vividly sitting in a back room of the church anxious and excited to see my groom. I touched up my makeup, fluffed my hair, straightened my dress and walked arm in arm with my dad down the aisle to my future.
all ready - except the dress

with my dad
There is no doubt in my mind that God created Jimmy with me in mind. God knew that one day that man would be my husband and make me feel loved in a way I never knew I could.  Jimmy is my rock, I love him more than anyone in this world, he makes me laugh every single day, he makes me feel so beautiful, he knows my heart and loves every part of me – the good and the bad. Jimmy is my very best friend, the father of the baby girl growing inside of me, he is who I choose to spend my entire life and future with and I’m so excited for what that future holds.
seeing my groom for the first time


Jimmy – thank you for all the memories we have shared this past year. I cherish each one. We have learned so much about marriage, love, sacrifice, friendship, commitment, and respect and I know we have so much more to learn! I can’t wait for this next year as we experience the journey of parenthood together. You will be the best daddy, I can’t wait to see you with our baby girl! My love grows for you every single day. The very best part of each day is laying down next to you at night and waking up to you next to me every day.


You are my everything; I am forever yours. I love you baby – happy 1st anniversary!
we're married



1 comment:

  1. I love this post, Jenna!! It has been so good to watch you & Jimmy fall in love, get married & watch your love grow throughout this past year. GOD IS GOOD!!!!!!!!! In His great & beautiful timing He has brought you together!! PRAISE HIM!!!!!!!!!! I love you & Jimmy to the moon & back with all the stardust in between!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete