Sunday, March 20, 2011

34 weeks

The nursery is complete, except for the final touches, her clothes are washed and hung, her car seat is sitting in our living room, her stroller is on order. I think we are ready. 6 weeks until her due date!

My feet and fingers are swelling every day, I am still craving apple juice and pizza, frequently I am short of breathe because I feel some sort of limb in under my ribs, somedays at work I stop and watch my belly as I see her move from one side to the other, the dark line down the center of my belly has gotten darker, less of my clothes are fitting comfortably, my belly is gigantic, I've re-entered the no sleeping phase. BUT I can't wait to meet this tiny baby that's been growing inside me for the last 34 weeks, I have LOVED putting together her nursery with her in mind, buying her little clothes, thinking about introducing her to our families, thinking about the daddy Jimmy will to her - I could go on and on.

The reality is our baby girl will be here before we know it and our lives will forever change. We are celebrating our 1st anniversary today and it's surreal to think of all that's happened in just 1 year, and that this will be the only anniversary we celebrate without a child!

We can't wait to meet you baby girl - hang tight for just a bit longer and then if you want to come a few weeks early that's ok with mommy:)

Now here's a  few photos since I never took a 8 month one you get them at 8 1/2 months - sorry for the picture quality and poor lighting, just focus on the belly:)!

Update says still the size of a melon.
Baby can recognize and react to simple songs...time to start practicing your lullabies! In fact, baby will recognize frequently sung tunes after birth and probably find them soothing. Less cute news: She now urinates about one pint per day. Get the diapers ready!
34 weeks - taken 3/20/11

No comments:

Post a Comment