Tuesday, March 29, 2011

what's in your bag

I got this idea off another blog and that it was a cute and interesting way to learn something new about someone.
Those who know me know I love big bags, especially if they’re CoachJ so I usually have more than enough stuff than necessary in my bed since it’s so big.
Today I’m giving you a glimpse inside the endless purse to show you what’s in my bag.
Here’s my current arm candy of a bag. I LOVE this bag and am so happy my friend Lindsey decided to sell it me it AFTER she had already bought it (there was only 1) because I loved it so much!

Wallet – I’ve had this pink Coach wallet for a long time and it’s the perfect size for the things I carry in it – not too big and not too small.

Cell phone – my phone is pretty much always in my purse.
Gum – I usually have both a mint and fruity optionJ

Chapstick & Lipgloss – can’t live without my Burt’s Bees and VS lip gloss.

Planner – I’m still a little old school and write everything down in a planner, while I use my phone calendar quite often I haven’t gone to using it 100%, yet!

Little notepad – you never know when you need to write something downJ

Wristlet – this little Coach wristlet carries all my awards cards, coupons, voter registration card, etc. and my ipod.

“Beauty” pouch – and this little pouch carries all my beauty essentials – bobby pins, extra hair ties, perfume, tums, hand mirror, ibuprofen, eye drops, more lip gloss, blue oil for headaches, pretty much everything…..

Randoms – and lastly a few other randoms. Hand lotion, hand sanitizer, sharpies (you never know when you’ll meet someone famous and want their autographJ), a pen, and my hands free head set for talking on the phone in the car.

And that’s it – what’s something you never go without in your bag?

1 comment:

  1. Kleenex...you never know when your 3-year-old is going to have a gross booger on the end of his finger, or when your 2 month old will need a dab of spit up wiped away (you will know all of these things all too well soon yourself)!:)

    ReplyDelete